Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally a new post!!!


Lil's pink tree





family tree







Noah's cowboy tree













snowflake tree



Hello to all my "blogger buddies". I realize it's been forever since I posted but the photography worlds goes into high gear this time of year. I'm finally about to get caught up with orders, etc. so I am taking a break to update on what's been happening with the Parsley clan.



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate way too much, but it was fun. We spent the weekend at the Camp for Courageous kids for a family retreat for kids with severe food allergies. We decorated the house, we've shopped, we've survived a week long (that isn't a typo) stomach virus, and we're now in major Christmas mode.



We've been spending lots of time together watching Christmas movies and drinking hot drinks in our jammies. We've had a family ornament exchange, and are planning for some upcoming events as well. All while Mommy has been staying up until 2 am to finish Christmas orders. But you know what? I'm loving every second of it. Last year (December 18th to be exact) I broke my leg and ankle and spent my birthday as well as two other days in the hospital to have a metal rod and screws inserted into my leg bones. I then spent Christmas and New Year on pain medicine that made everything a blur. So I'm going a little overboard with the Christmas festivities this year. Oh yeah...and I'm pretty sure I'm going to start my birthday celebration on Sunday and continue them until the following Sunday which is my actual birthday!!!!


I know this is short and jumbled but I'll catch up everyone more later. Enjoy the pictures!!!


Sorry for the Parsley parade of trees pictures...I couldn't resist...we've put up 6 and I wish I'd have put them in 2 more places.... I have a family tree, a Scarlett O'Hara tree, a snowflake tree, a cowboy tree, a princess tree, and a kitchen themed gingerbread tree...next year I'm gonna put one in the playroom and our bed room too!!!


PS Wish it would snow....












10 comments:

Wanda May said...

omw, love all the trees, but adore the snowflake tree, would love to c your scarlett tree

Stephanie said...

Love the trees....and the picture of Noah and Lily:)

Erica Simpson said...

Looks beatuful-and I love what you picked out for the tops-I ended up going back and changing my mind!

The Stice's said...

The tress are beautiful. Love the picture of the kiddos!!

Shanna said...

Beautiful pictures!! Your house looks so pretty when you go down the road!!

Carol said...

Love the pictures and the trees. They're even prettier in person. Thanks again for saving my life today. Hope he was good! Love you!

DeAnna said...

Love all your trees!!

Anonymous said...

Loving your new post! The kids look great and your trees are beautiful! Looking forward to seeing you on Christmas Eve :) Love you!

Stewarts' said...

Love the trees and the kiddos! So sweet.

Julie said...

Love all of the trees! Wow!