Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring has Sprung?



With our volatile weather lately I hesitate to even post this.  Going from temperatures in the seventies one day to snow the next has me in a whirlwind.  However, these shots were taken a few weeks ago when the weather was warm and pretty!  Maybe if I post them the warm weather will come to stay.  Maybe?  Oh well, Kentucky spring I guess. I won't complain too much because I know we will snap our fingers and it will be 90 and I'll be wishing for cooler temps.

This post is going to give a shout out to my wonderful friends at Creekside Creations and Crafts.  (www.creeksidecreationsandcrafts.blospot.com) or you can find them on facebook.  These ladies are so so sweet and talented.  They keep my girls in stylish duds for all seasons and are so patient with me even when I can't make up my mind and Annie is "shopping" and disassembling their shop.  Not to mention that sweet Natalie is a life long friend of my hubby's.  They go way back and I might have some video of them singing together at senior banquet...but that's a story for another day. 

Anyway, if you are an addict for custom clothing and monogrammed items like I am it would benefit you greatly to give these ladies a visit.  They are located in Chalybeate next door to Creekside nursery. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the cute clothes!

Rometta said...

Love the girls in their new dresses. You are so sweet and we love it when Annie comes in to shop. Thanks for the compliment.