Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miss Lilly

Wow...it's been a day! Lilly has a head cold and a nasty cough so she woke up two hours earlier than normal. Which meant she napped two hours earlier than normal. Which means be late afternoon my normally fun loving girl was a little...er lets say grumpy. In the span of an hour or so she dumped goldfish crackers in the floor, hit brother in the head, told Nana to go home, and got to spankings for disobeying Daddy...

So, because of the nasty cough and such we sent the boys to prayer meeting and the girls stayed home to get Lil into bed early. She has been in the bed for about twenty minutes and she yells, "Mommy, I pooped!!!" I go to her room to check and leave the light off. Instead of feeling a diaper a feel a naked baby bottom. Yep, Lil had stripped her pj pants and diaper off and flung the whole thing in the floor. (thank goodness there was no poop) So basically the whole to bed thing has taken almost an hour. I don't know about anyone else but Mommy is tired. Oh well, in the words of Scarlett O'Hara, "Tomorrow is another day!"

2 comments:

Wanda May said...

Bless your heart....

Robin said...

Honey I hear you. Josie has been sick for about five days and a fever for three days going on four. I am exhausted. These viral (no antibotic needed) things wear me out.