Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pretend with me...


Ok before reading this post let's make an agreement. I'm going to assume that you love me (OK maybe not Love) but you at least like me enough to be vaguely interested in the goings on of my life. So I'll agree to that and you agree to pretend I'm not lame and it's not almost the end of January and the photographer still hasn't posted any Christmas photos? Agreed? Agreed...OK proceed...
Below is a photo of the kids tearing into the Santa Stash! Please note the unruliness of Lil's hair. It wasn't until after I loaded these to my computer that I noticed that there is not a single photo from Christmas morning that you can see Lil's face due to the massive hair issue.
Above is all the kids at the Brooks' Christmas at Pappaw Porter's and Mammaw Tine's. Notice that the girls seem to be plotting some sort of hostile takeover of the boys since they're outnumbered...

Below is at Nana's on Christmas eve Morning...

Above is a photo of my angels getting ready to leave for church. I bought Lil this dress before she was ever born, I loved it so much, and it was on clearance at Chatter's! Can't beat that!





No comments: