Thursday, April 8, 2010

Can't Wait


You remember the room conundrum I was having a few months ago when I couldn't decide where I would situate everyone when new baby comes? Well I think over the last few days we have resolved it and tonight I took a break from photo editing for a few minutes to order their bedding.

My final solution? Noah's new bedroom is the big room that also shares a couch and an entertainment center where he has movies, his wii, etc. It adjoins Lilly's bedroom (which is still her bedroom). And new baby sister is going to be moving into Noah's old bedroom. Everyone's furniture is moved and arranged and I'm just waiting on bedding to arrive from Pottery Barn. I'm so excited I can't stand it. If you recall I loved the matching brother/sister room from pottery barn but I just couldn't convince myself that Lil and Noah could reasonably share a room for very long. Then my darling Mom pointed out that it didn't matter if they shared a room, their rooms adjoined and you could still see both beds and it would still be darling if there bedding coordinated. So that's what I did. I ordered the "Kasey" bedding, (his in blue and hers in pink) and I"m having their names monogrammed on the pillow shams. They both have little Oak beds, so that will coordinate as well. I hope I love it as much as I think I will. I have yet to order Annie's bedding but I have found some that I love, so we'll see!

Also, when we moved in the house two years ago I did their bathrooms in the Pottery Barn Spring meadow stuff (bugs, butterflies, etc). The colors match all of this bedding and it has held up SO WELL that it will all go together too!


8 comments:

Beth S said...

Love the bedding! I think it will look adorable! Can't wait to see what you have picked out for Annie's room. Now, where is the nanny (me) going to sleep? Maybe Noah will give me the couch in his room when I come over. Love you!

Lesley said...

I'm so glad this is all worked out now! I guess it's offical - this has to be your last child as I don't know where in the world you'd put another ;)

Have I said today how much I love the name Annie?

Carol said...

First off, let me say how glad I am that this post is about bedding. I was terrified you had taken up sewing dresses this week too, and then I was going to have to go buy a sewing maching tomorrow! :-) I love the bedding and I can't wait to see it when you're all done. Most of all, I can't wait to meet Annie! And, for the record, I'm going to pretend that a smidge of her name is after me, ok? :-) Glad things are better for you and your family!

Chasity said...

Can't wait to see pictures, I bet it will be adorable!!!

DeAnna said...

I love that bedding! Can't wait to see what you pick out for little Annie too. I want to come see when you get it all together! I know it is going to be so cute.

Unknown said...

Super cute bedding! You will have to post some pics when you get it all done. :)

Staffanne said...

Love it! Can't wait to meet little Annie! Can't wait to see everything put together!

Staffanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.