Saturday, April 17, 2010

What a weekend

We finished up our big spring/summer consignment sale this weekend and for a first go round, with a little less planning time than we hoped we were VERY pleased with the outcome. We jointly sold very close to $1,000! We picked our dates for the fall sale and already have several more people interested in becoming sellers! I also got to spend two days with some great friends that I don't always get to spend too much time with! I had LOTS of fun with you girls...even if we did almost get blown away by the wind!

We wrapped up the sale today just in time today for me to make it in time to Noah's first ballgame of the season. It was very exciting and the Cardinals won the game!!! We struggled a little last year but we are off to a GREAT start! I was so proud of all the sweet boys!

On a side note...Lil did manage to throw one of her famous fits in front of all my consignment buddies (over wanting to get into the swimming pool for the fourth time) and then another one at the ballgame over something that I can't remember at the moment. Seriously the fit throwing is about to get the better of me. I have tried ignoring, I've tried spanking, I've tried it all. I suppose it will run it's course...or be the death of me!

So in closing, I am a very exhausted pregnant girl today, but it's been a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I'm thrilled with how the sale went Jessica and I appreciate all the time and effort you put into it! Hope you can get rested back up! You need to take care of yourself and little Annie!