Monday, May 16, 2011

Dance Recital 2011















Yesterday marked the big event that Miss Lilly has been working toward since August...the dance "cital" as she called it. We went to dance every Friday morning for the past 9 or so months and she has really enjoyed it. She didn't always do what she was exactly supposed to in class and spent a little more time socializing that I would have liked, but never the less, she made it to the recital. We went for dress rehearsal on Tuesday night and I was so proud of my baby! She did so well and looked so sweet on stage I could have cried! When the big day came on Sunday, my friend Stephanie warned me of the chaos that was a dance recital, and let me tell you, she was right. There was hair, and makeup, and costume drama, and trying to find a parking spot on campus and then it rained some, but we made it and the show went off without a hitch. Lilly was beautiful, and to be a little 3 year old performing on a huge stage in front of a huge crowd, she did awesome!!!

Lilly had a great cheering section, of me and Daddy, Noah, Annie, Nana, Papa, Pappaw, Granny, Aunt Beth, And Uncle Nick and Aunt Brooke.

It was a fun day and our little ballerina was so worn out she came home and took a 4 hour nap and then woke up to eat some cookies and went to bed for the night. HA! It's hard work to be a superstar!

4 comments:

Jessica M said...

Sweet! She looks beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Lilly did GREAT! She was so cute:)

April said...

Lilly looks so pretty! Cute costume!

Vincent family said...

So Sweet,Love her costume Way to go Lilly