Friday, June 22, 2012

Did I mention we Bleed BLUE

Have I mentioned that we happen to be UK fans in our little neck of the woods?  Umm...yes.  Noah and his dear old Dad got to go to a coach Calipari UK basketball camp today.  This is Noah's group posing with Coach Cal and the NCAA 2012 trophy.
We had this camp planned for quite awhile.  It was Noah's reward for working so hard in Second grade and getting straight a's and perfect attendance.  Travis was just a little pumped too....

Noah had worked alot over the last few months and saved up a little stash of cash.  Which he used today to buy a Natl Champions Basketball and stand that Coach then signed for him.  It's displayed proudly in his room.  With threats to his baby sisters if they even dare to breath on it.  HA!  Travis also came home sporting an autograph on his trusty UK hat.  He was a little starstruck I think...

And because we're all friends here we're going to pretend that I have been faithfully updating my blog...and I didn't miss lots of milestones like...halloween and Christmas 2011...K?  Good...

No comments: