Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Help me Out...(Pretty Please)

Hey friends...
I went to a great photo seminar in Nashville the other night and we did tons of new baby stuff. Problem is I need to print a few new ads with the new baby stuff and I need some newborns (less than 7 days old!) to do some quick sessions to use for a fall baby ad...

which brings me to the help part...if you are interested in your baby being a model for the ads, and would like to participate and you have a newborn or are due to deliver anytime before mid September leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send you some info.

I promise I will make this worth your time and effort! (hint..free stuff)

Second favor (sorry last one..I think) While at Nashville, I picked up a couple new backdrops and one I am wanting to do some sample shoots on would be perfect for a little boy less that 3...denim, cute hats, barefoot, easy peasy...no fancy outfits, just a few minutes of your time and it will be fun.

Thanks a million guys, and please only respond if you are OK with me using your child's photos in some email newsletters and some postcards (obviously their name, etc. will not be used!)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

luke can always be a cute model:) ha! let me know, really - i don't mind to help you out!

DeAnna said...

As many kids as I have, I still don't think I have the age you need, LOL. I promise I am still going to get my kids over to you sometime. It is sooo hard for me to try to get a picture of them all together.

Ashley Belle said...

I am sooo sad I don't live closer!! :0( I am praying Josh is able to come home with me in Oct. so you can get some pics of the kiddos!! The outfit I ordered for Lena is ridiculously adorable!!

Brooke said...

If you feel up to the challenge you can try Cooper! Just let me know!

jparsley said...

Brittany and Brooke, shoot me an email and we'll set them up if you guys are up for it! Deanna, I understand! my kids are next to impossible to get something where they are all three even looking the same direction!!!

Ashley--can't wait! I hope you make it in in October!!!

Alicia Jane said...

Did you get my text about Ashley?? She is really excited to do this! Reid should be here any day!!