Tuesday, June 29, 2010

For all you math whizzes

I am not a math genius...but I'm not a math dummy either...I took all the algebras and pre-cal and some college stuff that I can force myself to remember if the opportunity arises....

However there seems to be a mathematical formula at my home that is unsolveable regardless of how you factor in the x or y or cross multiply or whatever...

Here is the problem

On Saturday, x number of laundry hampers were empty...blissfully empty...all contents were clean, folded and or hung up and put away in their prospective homes...

Saturday evening was a relatively quiet night at home...Sunday...family in question was gone all day....

By Monday morning x number of laundry hampers were full again

Which = 1 tired Mommy doing 5 more loads of laundry....

What law of multiplication is at work here?

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Not sure the name but I will add what I know -
factor in one more variant to this equation and in a few weeks and your laundry will multiply tenfold. ; )

DeAnna said...

Looks like Leslie has already made the exact comment I was about to, lol! Here is the great thing though...once you factor in said variant you will have subtracted pregnancy from the equation, thus adding more energy and therefore equalling out to still a tired Mommy, but maybe not quite as tired as you are now :).

Stephanie said...

OK if you figure this out please let me in on the secret!