Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pics








Yikes...I'm still catching my breath from last week!!! Anybody else feel this way? It was fun but super busy! I've had sessions back to back, baked and decorated cupcakes for Noah's class, went to three doctor's appointments, attended Noah's class party (with Lilly along), shot sessions Saturday morning, went Trick or Treating with the babies, visited with family, and cooked and hosted about 30 or so people at my house on Sunday for Mom's birthday! Today I did go and update my little man's fall wardrobe and did some grocery shopping before working tonight. So I took a break from the computer work to update my blog with pictures of my sweet babies in their Halloween costumes. Noah was "Captain Jack Sparrow" from Pirates of the Carribean and Lil was Batgirl for the kindergarten Halloween party and then she was a UK cheerleader for Trick or Treating. Thanks Lindsay for the bows...they were perfect!!!
Lilly goes back to the dentist tomorrow for another "tooth" update and more X-rays...and I'll try not to think about all of the sugar and candy they ingested over the weekend...oh well I did make them brush extra times after the candy gorging...

2 comments:

Carol said...

Yes, I feel the same way. Evan goes to the dentist Wednesday and I'm already dreading the report since he's eaten so much candy already! :-) Love the pictures!

Heather said...

Love the costumes:o) So cute!!