Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Help me out Girls!

Hey eveyone, I'm throwing a net out there and see if anyone can help me! I'm needing to find a location for this weedend that has a field of march lillie's blooming. Does anyone have one or know someone who does who wouldn't mind me taking a quick photo session there? Any help would be so so so appreciated (Read appreciated like I'll do a free photo session for you as well if you want!!!) Forward this link to anyone you think might have a contact and I'll see what we can do. Thanks Everyone. PS The contest entries are looking SO cute...I'm going to post some previews soon. I still have a few slots often for the model search (see previous post) so mention it to anyone who might be interested in my using their kids for some of my ads and displays!!!

No comments: