Saturday, April 18, 2009

And the Winner is...


CAROLINE!!!!
Congratulations to Caroline!!!! We had a lot of fun during this session and her "fan club" absolutely flooded my inbox with votes for her! There were some very close runners' up but I and some other people retallied the votes several times and she is our model contest winner!!!
Caroline (well actually Caroline's mommy with receive a 16x20 wall portrait and Caroline's pictures will be featured in some ad campaigns coming up for the studio.
I had so much fun doing this contest and I've already had several people ask about another one, so I'm considering running a similar contest in the fall with some outdoor shoots.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of you guys who participated with your beautiful children and thanks for all of the votes...I've been a busy busy girl counting them all up!

2 comments:

Lori said...

YAY!! I'm so excited!! Caroline will be so proud!

Brittany said...

Cute picture!!

Definitely let us know when the next contest is - I'll bring Layton! :)

Love your new look!