Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Before I forget...

My precocious five year old sometimes comes off with the funniest stuff. For example, this is our conversation on the way home from preschool yesterday.

"Mom, Where are we going today?" Asks Noah.
"Well, we're going home like we usually do." I reply.
"Well see Mom, I was hoping today we could stop by the music store and get a trombone."

Ahem, what? Where is the music store that we can "stop by" between Chalybeate and our house? and how on earth does Noah know what a trombone is? I just give him a confused look and say, "Noah maybe another day, but we're not going to get a trombone today."

Then a few days ago he comes running out of the bedroom and says "Dad, you'll never believe the great idea that just hatched in my brain..." I can't remember what the great idea was, but the "hatching in my brain" part had me and Travis laughing our heads off. He is too much fun sometimes!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I love it! Can't wait to share those funnies with my guys. Everyone at my house thinks Noah's a hoot!!

DeAnna said...

So funny! I don't know where they get these things. Isaac told me out of the blue the other day that he wanted a beard...???

The Stice's said...

He is the funniest kid... we love him!

Shanna said...

I can relate, Emma is always keeping us laughing!!

Brooke said...

I love all the laughs we get out of these kiddos! Just wait until you see them playing ball! Noah was cracking my up on Tuesday knocking kids out of the way to get the ball......too funny!