Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gymboree and Me...

In case you love Gymboree and I do...the boys polos (that are usually 17-19 dollars are all 10 this weekend. And if you have a nifty 20% coupon like I did they are $8.00 each. I can't get Noah polos from Target for that cheap. And if you have a boy like mine who is hard on his clothes, Gymboree stuff lasts much much longer and looks better after a trillion washes.

Oh yeah, and they are giving away gymbucks this weekend too.

My retail therapy for the week has been fulfilled and if I only knew what this baby was I would have got him/her some nifty stuff while I was at it. Seriously though, I got Noah an entire wardrobe of Spring polos and tees to wear to church/school and Lil a little spring dress and spent not too much and got gymbucks. Not sure that you care but it makes me happy.

Also since I never ever make it to the mall anymore, (and my sweetie watched the kids so I got to go on my own for a couple of hours today) I made the awesome discovery that they are putting in a Crazy 8s kid store. (owned by Gymboree, a little less expensive and still super super cute).

3 comments:

Lesley said...

So appreciate that you called to tell me about the deals today - can't believe you forgot to tell me about Crazy 8's!

Carol said...

I'm with Lesley...you failed to mention Crazy 8s when you were telling me about your deals! Love that store!

aliciajane said...

I love Crazy 8's! Thanks for the heads up!